Young Detectives of the Lost Civilizations
The 2013 Camp-In season promises an unforgettable experience for all! Young campers will become detectives and journey back thousands of years to uncover secrets of the ancient civilization of the Maya.
- Experience the thrill of an archaeological dig as they unearth artifacts
- Make spirit masks representing the ancient deities of Maya culture
- Use Mayan hieroglyphs to make unique clay and bead amulets
- Unlimited access to the blockbuster exhibit Secrets of the Maya and permanent museum galleries
- Pizza snack and continental breakfast
- Shopping in the Museum store
Feb. 8-9, March 8-9, or April 12-13
April 19-20, May 3-4, or May 17-18
Private Group Camp-Ins
Need a different date? Groups of 50+ can schedule a private sleepover. Limited availability—call for details.
$25 per person
||Pizza dinner will be served Friday evening. Muffins/pastries, yogurt, fruit, and juice will be provided Saturday morning.
||Email: email@example.com or call (803) 898-4999.
See You Soon!